Are we dominated by Love ?

God is love.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

YES WE ARE. LOVE CANNOT BE TRULY EXPLAINED, IT CAN ONLY BE EXPERIENCED, BOTH BY THE GIVER AND THE RECEIVER.

• 7 years ago

God is love but we have some percentage of love in life and as you said not dominated. We are fully dominated by jealous, ego, and anger. Love plays a small role in our life madamji.

• 7 years ago

God is Love. Hence we are surrounded by Love. Not dominated by Love.

• 7 years ago

No, fact is are dominated by money . money is the single power which controls everything before that everything falls down . indeed love too is powerful but you have to give huge price for it . also it takes some time too . but money comes first on every walks of life where love fails at some stage ...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Humans are dominated by lust, the pressing need to discharge inner frustrations into their limerent object regardless of other people's feelings. True love is a complex process that doesn't entail relationships marked by dependency, submission or suppression. Love in its true sense is tantamount to freedom exerted by consciously aware individuals prone to be beneficial to each other.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Love is the only thing which a human can earn by doing nothing, we fall into love without seeing the person and his personality. I can surely say that all the lovers around the world will feel same as me and will say the only thing, " Love is Incredible" . <3

• 7 years ago

God has innumerous qualities and one among them is love. Don't restrict your vision of God just to one kalayanaguna. Have you heard of blind men perceiving an elephant as different objects?

• Mkemke
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

no. perfected by love 1 john 4:18

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not dominated, but infatuated.

Love is nothing but physical attraction to opposite gender, to explore the bodies of each other, to have sex and to procreate.

• 7 years ago

No, we are dominated by money,power,happiness,and sadness. Look around the world and you'll see for yourself.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

That is true but in other words I have to say "Love shadows our judgement".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.