How is it Gen2:17 occurred on the 17th day of the 2nd month?

Leviticus12

Gen3:4 - 7 years to the day[similar to 9/11 to 'financial meltdown']

This is the same cause for the 66 books of Scripture[Isa27]

And the rise of the red beast of Revelation in the 'Arab Spring' in 2011

"Death to America!"[Rev17:16] 1776AD - 2018AD

"you shall not surely die" - Liar!

'Abraham offered Ishmael' - ditto?

God bless the American lexicon!

Revelation13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power to the beast and they worshipped the beast saying 'Who is like the beast?, who can make war against him?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no mention of America in Scripture.

This has puzzled me for a long time since the U.S. has been a world power for several years. The North, South and East are spoken of in the End Times Scriptures but not the West. There is no West! I asked God the question and He gave me the answer. I have mentioned before that we are not guilty of being like Babylon. We are more like Sodom and Gomorrah. Their story starts in Genesis chapter 18.

In the past Israel has turned to Egypt for help when in distress. Now it is the U.S. they turn to for help. Yahweh/God is taking out all their props in order to get them to turn to HIM as their help in time of great trouble. We (America) must decrease that HE (Yahweh/God) may increase. Israel has already lost Egypt as an ally since Mubarek was deposed. Now the U.S. is taken out of the picture DUE TO OUR WEAK LEADERSHIP IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

God will judge the American continent just as He once judged Sodom and Gomorrah and for the same reasons. Murder of the innocent. Over 40 million babies have been slaughtered. Homosexuality. Several states have already legalized homosexual marriage. Lawlessness. Not hard to figure out. Read today's headlines or watch the TV news. Turning against Israel. God blesses those who bless Israel and curses those who curse them. Gen. 12.

From what God did to Sodom and Gomorrah we can surmise we will get the same judgment. Perhaps it will be the eruption of the super volcano at Yellow Stone or nuclear attack, but we will end in fire and brimstone as they once did. Hence no mention of American in Scripture because we will no longer exist as a nation. This made me very sad. I think of all those men and women who have given their lives for this nation and are doing so even now. Our military will be decimated because many of them are believers and will be gone.

Anyone who hasn't accepted Christ as Savior need to think about their eternal future now before it is too late and they are left to face the hell on earth that will soon be upon them.

• cloud
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Revelation 17:17 says a city over the kingdoms of the world. So all kingdoms are involved.

Babylon the great the world empire of false religion, where all false religions came from.

In many books of the bible false religion is called a harlot. So what it is saying the governments using ten means all governments will turn on religion. Soon to come.

However, if you are looking for a chosen date it would be 40. In almost every case in the bible it is featured. From Noah raining 40 days and 40 nights. to Mosses being in Egypt for 40 years, and in the desert as an out case 40 years and then coming to the promise land forced to wonder in the wilderness 40 years. This goes on and on in the bible.

Jesus was tempted by the devil in the wilderness for 40 days, after he was baptized his mother asked him to turn the water into wine, he said, my hour has not come. Why? He waited until he was able to preach 40 months. Then after his resurrection in Acts 1 says he appeared to them for 40 days.

Here again 3 times 40 was used in connection with God's people. Interestingly the world health organization said the earth could hold and sustain comfortable 4 billion people but we are to over populated. But it was amazing it used the term 4

The Israelites were slaves 400 years.

It has been 4000 years since the flood of Noah's day. We do not know now what significance all this is or how it is going to turn out but it is interesting.

The number 66 was a symbol of incompleteness, that later something would complete the book.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.