Did I react correctly towards my girlfriend?

I guess I'm technically old fashioned. I'm not into flings and one night stands and all that other stuff. Now my girlfriend told me about her past relationships which is about 5 guys. She said she's kissed them all but the last/most recent one she said they got in bed naked and just started fondling... show more I guess I'm technically old fashioned. I'm not into flings and one night stands and all that other stuff. Now my girlfriend told me about her past relationships which is about 5 guys. She said she's kissed them all but the last/most recent one she said they got in bed naked and just started fondling each other. She said she did stuff orally but then she said to her than just meant hand touching which confused me. I can't be that dumb to believe that.

They were only in a relationship for a month and she went that far with him so quickly. I was with her for 6-8 months before we did anything like that. We've been together for 2 years now. I'm just confused how you can be so quick with someone, but with me it took so much longer. I just can't wrap my head around it. She said she used to be ok with flings.

As she was giving me the details, my heart just sank and I felt like crap. I don't know what to do. I wanna be with her but at the same time I don't wanna be with someone who liked flings. And maybe I'm overthinking it, but since she was ok with flings, what if that means she's ok to cheat on me?

I understand its all in the past but the matter of the fact is, it still happened. Like if someone cheats, true it happened in the past, but nonetheless it still happened.

What do I do? It sounds immature. But I know I have a somewhat possessive personality and I hold these things about my significant other pretty sacred. Cuz she's my special one. And yes I know that sounds girly

BTW I'm the type of person that gets into relationships with the intention of something long term.
Update: I'm 26 and she's 23 just fyi