contact dermatitis or bed bugs help please!?

I recently dyed my hair at home, I don't know if I have an allergy reaction to the chemicals cause it kinda got on my skin. Recently I've been waking up with red itchy bumps. First it appear on my hands- took a few days to go away, the redness is still here. then the other day on my back 3 bumps, last night 4 of them appear on my arms. could this be bed bugs or an allergy reaction? My sister and I sleep on the same bed, and she has no bite marks. and also my other family members.. help please

• E
    Favorite Answer

If your sister doesn't have bumps, it is probably an allergy or dye reaction. To be on the safe side, you can check your mattress very carefully, if you see any bugs, you can kill them I hear by covering your mattress with a mattress cover and your pillows also with covers. You recently dyed your hair; did you wear rubber gloves when you did this? It's possible that some dye got on your skin and burned a little before you washed it off and may have gotten a little on your hands. It may take a few days to go away.

Also, since the bumps are so few and are not on your legs, stomach or chest area, your bumps and irritation may be as a result of your dye which you must time your application according to instructions and then rinse out thoroughly. If any gets on your skin, neck or hands, must wash it off these areas immediately (or it will irritate and/or rash). If rash or redness occurs again and you haven't used dye, then I would start looking for allergy possibilities and act accordingly, such as switching to unscented soaps and detergents and keeping a list of certain foods (such as shell fish, honey, peanut butter, wheat products, oats, bran, whole milk) if certain foods aggravate it and avoid them for a while. Also avoid wearing flannel and some lotions or overheating can cause irritations and rashes also.

could also be mites. You need to go to a good dermatologist and find out what is going on if it persists. I mean you could have ants getting into your bedding or clothes or a million other things. Wash your clothes in very very hot water and wear those than can stand the heat and let them dry in the dryer for 30 minutes. That will kill most things that could be in your clothes. It sounds as though you are being bitten and anything that bites could be around or you could be having an allergic reaction. Can't say because if it persists or gets worse...you need to head to the doctor.

None of these have anything to do with how clean your house is. Unfortunately lice happens.If you have children you'll eventually have a lice break out. It's not the end of the world( although it may feel like it). Hard work and hours of nit picking persevere. I have an extra hard job it all as we all have very think hair down the middle of our backs.Every bed in the world has bed bugs.

• jones

1

Source(s): Eczema Solutions http://teres.info/CureEczemaForEver/?R61h

Well, it depends..