Cant delete my facebook cookies !?

Ok so when i go to log into facebook it comes up with loads of different email addresses that i have tried. These email addresses are the times that i have typed my email address in wrong, it is really annoying me that they are still there. i have tried deleting my internet history many times, i have went into... show more Ok so when i go to log into facebook it comes up with loads of different email addresses that i have tried. These email addresses are the times that i have typed my email address in wrong, it is really annoying me that they are still there. i have tried deleting my internet history many times, i have went into cookies and cleared facebooks cookies, i have deleted all of my app data in my C:Drive and nothing works, its really annoying me, someone please help !
Update: i have tried all of these solutions especially delete history on chrome ! and i cant just ignore it, it really annoys me.
1 answer 1