Panda inn or pf changs?

Which taste better? And has the best service ? I'm talking about PANDA INN NOT Panda Express !

Favorite Answer

PF Changs is better. It has better service, a little more expensive than all those panda mass production food chain *

• haden

All companies are required to have their workers fill out I-9s. the difficulty is that many illegals have social protection enjoying cards - albeit no longer theirs. Like a pal or neighbor or whats up, they offered it. An agency, if suspecting a fraudulent social protection quantity, calls it in - and if the cardboard replace into reported stolen or tagged, then the business employer does not hire them. in spite of the fact that, a brilliant number of the time, it comes returned sparkling. So, if a business employer fills out the I-9 and runs the ss#, what else might you like them to do? Hmmm, according to hazard anticipate their federal government to guard the borders so as that way the criminal accountability of hiring unlawful immigrants does not fall on them!!!