Can I run an inverter with a 12v 4amp hour lead acid battery?

Hello, I'm planning on buying a Cobra CPI 480 400 watt power inverter to run an gaming system and a small 22 inch tv off of. Since I have a 12 volt 4 amp hour lead acid battery laying around, I was wondering it I could use it with the inverter meanwhile since I'm on a budget here. I'm choosing this 400... show more Hello, I'm planning on buying a Cobra CPI 480 400 watt power inverter to run an gaming system and a small 22 inch tv off of. Since I have a 12 volt 4 amp hour lead acid battery laying around, I was wondering it I could use it with the inverter meanwhile since I'm on a budget here. I'm choosing this 400 watt inverter because it's within my price range and 400 watts is more than enough for what I'm planning to use it on. Please help! also what is the difference from a lead acid and a deep cycle battery?

Thanks in advance!