Which one of these would make a great novel?

Idea #1 (Title: Red Roses):

Michael Smith is a kind-hearted young businessman with a dark side, he is a psychopathic serial killer who preys on, sleeps with and kills young women and buries them in their undergarments in the yard of his estate in New York and has a red rose planted above each of their graves. One day, while in Manhattan, he meets a beautiful, young fashion store clerk named Annie Veal and both fall in love with each other and get married. Annie's life with Michael is a dream come true but when she finds out about Michael's secrets, her life suddenly becomes a living hell of despair. She then escapes but Michael soon starts chasing after her. Can she survive his psychotic carnage or will she end up dead and buried in the ground with a red rose above her grave?

Idea #2 (Title: Bullet Train):

Matthew Edwards is a 21 year old Bullet Train design engineer who took the position after his beloved father, legendary engineer Richard Edwards, died at age 55 from cancer. He has recently met a beautiful, young 20-year old woman named Annie Banks and wants to start a relationship with her, but he has to put this off. The reason? A group of men plant a bomb on a Shinkansen (Bullet Train) named Flame 215 en route to New York City from Los Angeles. The bomb will go off if the train goes below a certain speed unless a huge ransom is paid. Now it is up to Matthew to find a way to help disarm the bomb, can he help disarm it in time or will the train be forced to stop?

If anyone knows which one of these would make a great novel, let me know.

Thanks,

J.M.

Favorite Answer

Both are really great and I would read them both.Can they BOTH be novels?

But, I guess if I had to choose one, I'd choose the one with the bomb because I'm a teen and I love excitement!

Bullet train, I think. The first one is too cliche, in my opinion. Good luck!

I like both, but Bullet Train better! :)

I think Red Roses. It sounds very interesting and for sure would make a great novel!!!! (:

Answer mine please:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AikPK...