Do religious people actually believe illogical things?

When I was younger I was forced to go church like all christian kids (why else would I go right? Its not like I understood anything at the age of 6); but I always had a feeling that some of the stories were total BS. They were interesting though, and I believed a few since they were heart warming. But when it came... show more When I was younger I was forced to go church like all christian kids (why else would I go right? Its not like I understood anything at the age of 6); but I always had a feeling that some of the stories were total BS. They were interesting though, and I believed a few since they were heart warming. But when it came to Jesus walking on water, turning water into wine, a pair of every animal on a boat....etc I had my doubts. And when I moved out of my parents house I just stopped entertaining it since I didn't have anyone to impress or fool anymore. I just entertained the bible for 14 years so my parents wouldn't bother me. I still resort to the bible since it has some good info about morality and forgiving but I am forced to skip through the illogical stuff

This is not a rant or an offensive question, I just simply want to know if you had doubt as a kid? And also if you still have those doubt or do you believe deep down in your soul that these illogical things happened? And if their is some doubt then why do your force yourself to believe?

Thanks