Is it true my BFF has only won 2 races since 2007?

Say it aint so. Jr only has 2 wins in 6 years? When will he be able to win like JJ,Gordon,Kyle,Tony and all the big dawgs? I love him so I'm still keeping my posters up in my room. My mommy wants me to take them down.

Favorite Answer

Junior just doesn't have that passion anymore. Really hasn't since his dad got killed.

In the Sprint Cup series, Dale, Jr. had one win in 2008 and one win in 2012. He has a total of 23 wins in the Nationwide series. Dale, Jr. has improved a lot over the past few years and is doing well this year with Crew Chief Steve Letarte. If he could just get a few wins, he could be a real contender for the Championship this season. Keep your posters up, I believe his time is coming (and I'm not really a fan of the #88).

Don't cry little buddy, Coal lover is doing good this year he has another win in him I am sure of that.

• i first thought you're talking about montoya. so does it mean montoya is as good as NASCAR's crown jewel? their most favorite (male) driver?

It's O.K. sweetheart, gimme some tounge, lick my rim

PLEASE - Do NOT feed the Trolls