promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you find liberals pretentious?

Especially in a college environment. I am not conservative or liberal, but this is just my observation.

They seem to be arrogant and very intelligent, but just in a booksmarts way. If you put them on the street, they would not thrive.

Do you guys feel the same way? I will probably get some pretentious answers from liberal people defending themselves. Most likely they will call me ignorant and unintelligent.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I find all college aged kids.....and teens.....to be self absorbed. This isn't a liberal/con issue.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • I have found that they talk among themselves as though no other opinions are worth entertaining. They have predetermined that any opposing opinions are below consideration. So I would say yes but they are not alone some Conservatives are pretentious as well.

• 3 years ago

they think of the worlds issues can go away through making a music kumbaya and making everybody equivalent and everyone gets a honest shake, inspite of skill or paintings ethic additionally they pretend to be tolerant and compassionate yet accuse everybody who doesnt believe them to be racist, bigoted, and prejudiced... all the whilst trumpeting their meant love and compassion

• 7 years ago

Honestly, there's a few liberals I consider actually "liberal" anymore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Did it not occur to you that liberals find most conservaties ignorant and selfish, too?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes, they are some of the most pretentious self absorbed people out there.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

yes

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

politicians are all sides of the same coinzz.

Source(s): white western convert to Islam. Islam is truth
    • Tim5 years agoReport

you are weak minded if you think islam is truth

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Short answer: YES times a million

• NikS
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

They tend to be blind to the truth, I mean you can point out 15 facts to them and they say "I don't see that" I found they also stick up for their own, even when they are in the wrong, no moral value code

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.