promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

WIll it take a federal trial to get rid of Eric Holder?

In October 2005, Libby was indicted by a federal grand jury concerning the investigation of the leak of the covert identity of Central Intelligence Agency officer Valerie Plame Wilson.[5][6][7] Plame's position at the CIA was considered classified information.[5] Libby was indicted on five counts relating to the Plame affair: Two counts of perjury, two counts of making false statements to federal investigators, and one count of obstruction of justice. Libby resigned all three government positions immediately after the indictment was announced.[8]

In the subsequent federal trial, United States v. Libby, the jury convicted Libby on four of the five counts in the indictment (one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of perjury, and one count of making false statements) and acquitted on the second count of making false statements.[9][10] The day after his conviction in that trial, he resigned his later appointment as senior advisor at the Hudson Institute (January 1, 2006 – March 7, 2007)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Libby#Sentenc...

The liberal loons convicted Libby so now its time to do the same to Eric Holder

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Warren
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Good point, remember also that going farther back in history, Attorney General John Mitchell resigned, was indicted, tried and convicted, and served prison time for perjury.

Not sure he will ever be tried, as he should be, but I am pretty sure that in the next few months withholder will resign "to spend more time with my family".

I expect that if indictment seemed likely, Dear Leader would step in and pardon him.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • He is Obama's boy so the anti American President will protect his own

• 7 years ago

here in america, you need to break the law in order to get charged with a crime and THEN you go to trial.

hope this helps with your tireless research...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.