Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 7 years ago

Song on commercial for Indycar Firestone 550?

There is a song for the Indycar Firestone 550 that is mostly on ESPN but they have no lyrics to the song and sounds like a dubstep beat.

Anyone know the name of the song????

Best Answer

Silver Scrapes - Danny McCarthy

• ochs

For me, it somewhat relies upon on the monetary. I lose a teeny little bit of comprehend for bands who enable their songs for use for, say, a lager advertisement, yet whilst it particularly is a advertisement for yogurt or some thing, that's only slightly diverse. interior the top nevertheless, it makes no difference to me. i'm going to save on listening to the music only like before. I try my ultimate to no longer enable issues like having my popular songs performed on the radio, a advertisement, or in a television application impression me. i think like if I dodge a music because of the fact that's supposedly replace into "commercialized," i'm only as undesirable as people who only hear to precise 40 songs, because of the fact i'm letting its popularity impact how i think concerning the music, which particularly should never remember. MQ: I heard "power" through The Apples in Stereo performed on a Pepsi advertisement on New Years Eve. That replace into particularly cool, easily. MQ2: I stay in l. a.. Metallica, The coastline Boys, and undesirable faith are all from right here. BQ: I only replaced into my pajamas! it particularly is a class t-blouse from like, 6th grade, which indirectly I nevertheless extra healthful into, and a few cotton shorts. BQ2: there's no longer plenty climate going at right here, haha.

thx to the above poster, i went to youtube to find out but couldnt find it. thx again