Is there an efficient xBox 360 Emulator?

I am not trying to play illegal games or anything.

I own the games, I just do not have a console to play them on.

And I was wondering if there was a working xBox 360 emulator to do so on, as I have a rather good gaming computer. But no longer have an xBox.

- I don't care for online play

- Preferably plays the DVD from your DVD drive

• Austin
    Favorite Answer

No, PS2 emulators barely work on most high end gaming computers. We're still a ways away from any Xbox 360 or PS3 emulators.

Best Xbox 360 Emulator

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

- I don't care for online...

Source(s): efficient xbox 360 emulator: https://biturl.im/AAfsb

No, since technology has been upgraded more. If you were to find an xbox 360 emulator, i wouldn't recommend downloading it. The emulators that are most efficient for PC? GBA, SMC, SMD, PSX, SNES, NES, GB, GBC. Like to warn you though that emulators can kill your CPU fan if not powerful enough. And another reason there isn't an Xbox emulator? Xbox isn't stupid and doesn't like losing money, plus every Xbox game even with the same title have their OWN serial code which tells the console if they are compatible or not. PS3 there is more of a possibility they have an emulator for that, but it will be quite difficult to find

There isn't even an emulator for the original Xbox that's fully functional yet, let alone the Xbox 360 or PS3. Ask again in five years.

No there is no such thing as an xbox360 emulator.

The link above is a fake, and it is likely a virus/spyware.

a xbox360 would be impossible to emulate on any current generation hardware, unless you somehow had like an i7-3970X overclocked to 9.0ghz+ on liquid nitrogen cooling or something :/

to put it in perspective.

ps2 = 400mhz single core cpu, and to emulate ps2 at full speed you need around a 3.0-3.6ghz dual core cpu or better.

xbox360 = 3.2ghz triple core cpu... (likely better then what you are running in your computer lmao)

yes there is and here is one of the best ! with some cool option ! I have tried it and you have to have a ROM version of the game I guess ! never used actual DVD or anything of that sort ! try it ;)

http://xbox360emulator.net/

and as for the answer our top cont... mentioned which is a false data ! I have PS 2 emulator and I have played many games on my pc like black-harvest moon-Ace Combat-God of War-MGS3 and so forth !

So goes for Xbox 360 Emulator the only problem I encountered was that the size of the Game Roms you have to download are very large (sometimes 15 gig)