Two days ago i swallowed an ice-cube whole. It has not come out in my poop. I am very scared.?

Is It Stuck?

Best Answer

Talk to a doctor, it got stuck in your intestines and is now freezing you from the inside our, to melt it get in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

THE ICE CUBE IS NOT STUCK. It is ice, so it either melted or your stomach acid has already digested it. It is more probable that the ice cube will come out as pee

Aw no hon it melted. I'm JOKING YOU have to GET THROAT surgical procedure OR you will DIE AND GOD will not prevent because AS you're CHOKING satan WILL clutch YOU with the aid of THE HAIR AND DRAG YOU through THE EARTH and then he'll reach IN AND GET THE IcE OUT. Okay bye.

Sorry to say but I think it probably is stuck. Two days for ice to stay inside you doesn't sound normal.

Maybe, or maybe the magic elves that live in your tummy used their powers and melted it down into water so it can go through your bumbum easier...

Yes! you're going to die if you don't get to a hospital right away!

But seriously... No.

It melted in your stomach and you urinated it out.

Source(s): Common sense

Umm no it melted!

Source(s): Me

It has desolved into a liquid.

Are you f***ing serious...

If you are then it melted

It melted you moron