Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need help with tv shows/ Movies?

I love the Walking dead, Sons of anarchy, Lost, Jericho, Kyle XY, Switched at Birth, the movie Avatar, House MD, and recently became hooked on Revolution. I love post apocalyptic shows but not like sci-fi where it looks fake and their in spaceships and crap. Also shows or movies with a strong main character who has a disability like House MD and Avatar. I like shows/movies with men as main characters, preferably hot! and shows with reluctant heroes like revolution, and House and Jericho. I like action shows/movies. I don't like shows where all the people do is hook up with each other. If you could give me titles to ANY shows/movies that I haven't seen that are similar or have the same qualities as the shows/movies that I listed I wouldn't be bored this summer! Thanks :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

roswell- kinda like kyle xy

u might like trueblood- however there is a lot of hookingup but not so much In newer seasons so watch season 5 and start season 6 there like a lot less sex then in 1-4

boardwalk empire

you would love defiance its on syfy channel

Grimm

teen wolf

American horror story

burn notice

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

teach: The walking lifeless & Ghost Adventures...i do no longer watch that plenty television action picture: those are my favorites movies of 2010 and 2011: great 8, The swap, the fringe of Darkness, Shutter Island, Cop Out, warm bath Time gadget, Date nighttime, the different adult adult males, The Expendables, Takers, devil, city, Due Date, next 3 Days, swifter, corridor bypass, speedy 5, The Hangover 2, terrible Bosses, 30 minutes or much less, Our fool Brother,

• Rose D
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You might try Heroes, Supernatural or Orphan Black.

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Die hard

Source(s): Experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.