Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

atheists, which political ideology do you follow?

I follow liberal socialism (labour party in the UK and green party in the US)

@3 point, the US is meant to be secular by you trying to enforce Christian based laws im trying to remove them

@anon, by that logic, capitalism is diet fascism

fascism is a form of capitalism

just like communism is a form of socialism

same idea, also in socialism there is owner privatization

so either stop saying socialism is communism and ill stay saying capitalism is fascism, all im doing is using your logic

Favorite Answer

Australian labor party but also leaning towards the greens.

I'm a moderate Democrat. I would have voted for republicans 20+ years ago (had I been able to vote). But not today. Uh-uh! No way! No how!

I would vote for a Libertarian, but not a New Republican disguised as a Libertarian (Ron and Rand Paul, for example). Someone like Jesse Ventura is a bit kooky, but I'd actually vote for him if I ever had the chance.

I'm far left when it comes to social issues, but somewhat libertarian on 'some' economic issues, although I believe it is up to society to decide what society should provide for its citizens, such as defense, healthcare, education etc. and said society has a right to impose taxes to fund said communal provisions. That is, after all, the nature of society.

Wait a minute, the political system is heavily infused with Christian values (according to them atheists). So y'all have Christian values after all!

Politics is the art of psychological manipulation. The system is most notably a total fraud in the United States.

@Anon, I see V's logic as appropriate in this case. The corporations are in total control of individual life, if I understand fascism correctly. The United States is fast approaching a state where the individual has no privacy or rights except those in the EULA. Nor could the masses feed themselves without corporate level efficiency of farming and retail techniques.Nor are most people able to make educated decisions when purchasing products in the existing market system.

Green party in Canada.

I follow capitalism. Socialism is just diet communism. I suppose liberals would call me conservative, and conservatives would call me liberal. It depends on the issue in question.

Edit: How is wanting private ownership of my assets diet fascism?

Edit: I just don't want the government taking over businesses. That's all.

• Onion

I've voted Liberal a couple of times but I won't again, I feel completely let down by them. Last time I spoiled my ballot- like my brother I voted for 'Mr Bollocks'.

• Dani

I'm liberal but I find myself leaning right on some issues. I guess I'm a left-moderate. I don't really know anymore. Too many labels.

• evalyn

Libertarian U.S. of A.

I'm a Republican, just not in the mainstream corrupt Republican party.