What do these three organizations have in common?

-Emerge America

-Progress Texas

-Clean Elections Texas

All three are liberal groups that received the SAME follow-up from the IRS that conservative political organizations got.

"One of those groups, Emerge America, saw its tax-exempt status DENIED, forcing it to disclose its donors and pay some taxes. None of the Republican groups have said their applications were rejected.

Progress Texas, another of the organizations, faced the same lines of questioning as the Tea Party groups from the same IRS office that issued letters to the Republican-friendly applicants. A third group, Clean Elections Texas, which supports public funding of campaigns, also received IRS inquiries."

How do you know they weren't?

Best Answer

cons are chasing squirrels.

people paying attention know that the IRS broke the law by allowing political groups to have tax exempt status.

no tea party groups denied.

• Zaza

Sure they did! At first glance, I would have thought they were conservative groups. First off, they are based in Texas. And since when have liberals EVER wanted clean elections? ROFLOL!!

Also, donor lists should NOT have to he released.

• I was audited in 1984. And I'd really like to know how the heck Obama did that?!?!? Lol