1. Zachary Kevin - I love the name Zachary. I used to think 'interesting' names were ones with letters like Z, V, X, ect... So Zachary has always had a special place in heart. I don't think Zachary Kevin flows extremely well, but it isn't bad either. I think if Kevin has special meaning or you just like it, I say go for it.
2. Matthew Henry - I love this name. Matthew is so common but I don't really care. I still think it's great. Matthew Henry is regal and masculine.
3. Christopher Levi - Again, I love this name. Christopher is so manly but Chris is also kind of cute for a boy. Levi is a fun name, which makes Christopher stand out even more.
4. Sean Gregory - I actually prefer Shawn over Sean, but the name itself is still nice. I actually like Gregory Sean over Sean Gregory, but it's still a very strong name.
5. Joshua Dean - I think this one is my favorite. Joshua is a wonderful name, and I think Dean as a middle really compliments it well.
My favorites -
Lucas Lee Kenneth (I just really love Lucas. Lee is my mom and brother's middle, and Kenneth is my dad)
Oliver Logan Nicholas (I love Oliver as a name. Nicholas Logan is my other brother)
Donovin Leslie Riegel (Donovin is my brother, Leslie is my dad's middle, Riegel (pronounced like regal) is my maiden name)
Jackson Lowell Joseph (Love the name Jackson, Lowell after a friend who died, same with Joseph)
Jasper Landon Valentin (val-en-teen, not valentine) (I just love all of these)
'Luke, Ollie, Vin, Jacks, Jazz'
Sextuplets - 4 boys, 2 girls:
Lucas Lee Kenneth
Oliver Logan Nicholas
Jackson Lowell Joseph
Jasper Landon Riegel
Olivia Lorraine Sharon
Lorelei Lindsey Katrina
'Luke, Ollie, Jacks, Jazz, Liv, and Lori'
My birthday is September 19th! National 'Talk Like a Pirate Day', and Hermione Granger's birthday! Awesome that you were born on 09/09!