What is your favourite season of Dexter?

I'm currently on season 4, but out of what I've seen of 1-3, season 2 was definitely the best. Hearing season 4 is good so it could change!

• Mia
    Best Answer

I've watched all 7 seasons and am excitedly waiting on the 8th :P

They were all so good but 4 is still my favorite.

I'm pretty sure that 4 is everyone's favorite by the end ;)

Season 2 was my fave. But everyone loves season 4. The ending is holy **** worthy. Season 6&7 also have crazy endings

Season a million is thru some distance the terrific season of Dexter! it replaced into spectacular the way they built the story. I merely enjoyed it. My jaw in no way hit the floor that tricky in the previous. The twist replaced into insane. I wasnt that stunned when I found out it replaced into rudy yet whilst i found out he replaced into quite brian and Dexter's brother I went loopy! My jaw hit the floor in disbelief and that i in no way felt tht way with staring at something in the previous. i will watch season a million many times lower back. Its merely spectacular. Brian Moser thoroughly built the full tale of dexter by fact if he didnt understand his previous then he wouldnt be an identical dexter he's now. No single season might desire to ever beat season a million. Then season 2 replaced into my next fashionable, after that season 4 then season 5 and then season 3. Season 3 replaced into terrible. they could make 10 extra seasons of dexter and not something might desire to ever beat season one it replaced into to spectacular!