Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4
? asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Lebron or Larry Bird?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Shooting Larry

Passing Larry

Dunking Lebron

Clutch Larry

Basketball iq Tie

Championships Larry

MVPS lebron

Overall there pretty close larry can shoot much better but lebron could probably get 6 MVPs when its all said and done they are both great players but larry would never leave the celtics also larry would never pull off dunks like lebron both legends but i personally would go with Larry

• 8 years ago

@andre that is bogus. Michael Jordan was the better all around player (defender, scorer, steals, clutch, ect) LeBron is only better at rebounding and passing. Also Mr. triple double 5 srraight seasons (Oscar Robertson) was better all around. Best athlete in all of pro sports? Give me a break! Your obviously buying into ESPN. How about 6'6" 240+ pound Calvin Johnson who has a 4.33 40 yard dash, is way stronger than LeBron, and can jump just as high. NFL players are much better athletes than LeBron. Also give me Larry Legend every day of the week. He was the better scorer, shooter, rebounder, clutch player, and he was just as good of a passer.

• 8 years ago

Larry is a better leader and more polished skilled.

Lebron is great all around, and a freak of nature.

it is hard.

as a player, Lebron, who is faster, stronger and jump

higher.

but I'd pick L. Bird to run my team. cus Bird has better leadership

and Lebron cause too much attention on the team.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You can't compare to player that ate nothing alike maybe try comparing derk with Larry but not Lebron also you can't compare one of the greatest of all time with Lebron but Larry he could shoot the lights out any and every night

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Lebron, as he strides in multiple areas of play being a polarizing figure on the court whether offensively or defensively while being a great leader.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

LeBron. Contrary to what his haters believe, he's the most well-rounded basketball player to ever play the game....not to mention he's probably the best athlete in all of Pro sports

• 8 years ago

Larry Bird.Better leader and passer.

• 8 years ago

id take lebron because hes a better passer and higher average ppg

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.