What is your pet peeve in anime?

mine is when the main guy/girl is completely useless or a douchebag (SCHOOL DAYS) yet everyone falls for him/her.

yours?

ps: feel free to recommend some anime :3

Favorite Answer

Harem, and same as you too

When the male protagonist is some unoriginal cliche with brown hair and brown eyes and has no special qualities and there are tons of anime boys just like him, but is surrounded by so many beautiful and unique anime girls which the author has actually taken time to develop :/

When anime is always about a bunch of kids who are 16 or younger. We need more anime with a cool adult protagonist

Anime that just has too many female characters and needs more guys. Even if it's a horror or something, it's kind of leaning to a harem

Also there is bad fillers, but that's kind of everyone's pet peeve

I just can't stand fillers. They're just a waste of time. It's because of fillers that people aren't taking pokemon so seriously anymore. AARRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for recommending an anime, I don't know, maybe One Piece. I did make a lot of english fandubs for it, after all.

Extremely annoying kids/people.

I feel that they get in the way of the story. Also when you see romance developing but then eventually it stops and goes nowhere.

Characters that are really dumb/clueless which is really annoying because they are all the time. Also characters that don't really get developed thoroughly enough, like Kirito from SAO.