Do you know what the title of this movie is?

I wanted to see a movie a really long time ago but I never got the chance and now I can't remember the title. The only thing I remember about the movie is that a group of people are kidnapped or something and they all wake up in the same place (i think). They are locked in the place and they have to figure out what they all have in common to get out. They were asking each other about birthdays and facts about each other to find out what it was. If you know the title or have any ideas that could help me find out what this movie is called, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

NINE DEAD (2010) -- most likely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0D9yqV3Aas

A masked gunman is on the prowl, kidnapping seemingly random victims without hesitation or remorse. First, a Vegas club owner, then a Hollywood actor and then a Los Angeles District Attorney; all taken in the blink of an eye with expert precision. The police are helpless and baffled by the kidnapper's motive even as one of their own detectives falls victim to the one-man crime-wave. The true number of kidnapped victims and the assailant's motive comes to a haunting reality when nine strangers find themselves handcuffed to nine separate poles in a bunker built by the masked gunman who is hell bent on revenge. But the gun in his hand and the threat of death are just tools in his forced act of attrition. If the Gunman is going to succeed, he needs someone to live. "I have brought the nine of you here for a reason. Your survival depends on you figuring out what that reason is. I will leave you alone for you discussions but I will return over ten minutes and kill one of you until you figure out why I have brought you here, or until you are all dead." And with his single deadly statement, the gunman closes the bunker door, leaving the nine stranger scared, desperate and unsure of who will be the first one killed or if any will live.

Could also be "Unknown" (2006) (Not to be confused with the 2011 movie with Liam Neason. They have the same name...but have nothing to do with each other)/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450340/

5 Men wake up locked in a wherehouse with absolutely no memory of who they are or what they are doing there.

era Kill Band of Brothers The Assassination of Jesse James by utilising the Coward Robert Ford Bury My coronary heart at Wounded Knee Wall highway Black Hawk Down Kingdom of Heaven on line casino Royale all those titles sound amazing to me BQ: struggling with

Sounds like this one, but quite a few movies start like that. (All the Cube movies do)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450340/

Cube perhaps?

Saw????