Is Metroid Prime 3: Corruption the last Metroid Prime in the series?

I beat the first 2 Metroid Primes and absolutely loved them. As I went on to three, I heard that this was the last Metroid Prime that they're going to make. I was still lead to believe this because they released another Metroid title, Metroind: Other M, that wasn't a Prime. (Not really a Metroid game) I love this series too much and there must be more! Does anyone know?

Favorite Answer

Currently, Metroid Prime Corruption is the last in the "Prime" trilogy of 1st Person Shooter style Metroid games. Hopefully they are making another one.

And advice....

Other M is fairly different in gameplay from the Prime games. (Also, it is kind of a weird let-down. It is fun to play and the plot is great, but the way they portray Samus is depressingly bad. I mean awful. They turn her into a little girl instead of a bounty hunting badass. But if you can deal with that, buy it, because the game is enjoyable to play.

Its the last of the prime series but not the last story wise. The old school nes/snes side scrollers, one of those is the end of the series story wise. Other m is unique, kinda a prequel to the side scrollers, its third person, but has a fps mode(but you can't move) and its okay. There probably won't b another prime game but sense the wii u needs games, there will probably b another metroid game. The star fox series and metroid series are two series nintendo tends to ignore(especially star fox).

Doubt it there probably working on metroid prime 4 for wii u right now

Uhh purely watch a thousand million YouTube movies or comments and them attempt it or do the greater effective determination(threat all of it and purchase it devoid of seeing any previews in besides so as that no longer something would be spoiled & u'll have the terrific adventure ever???)