Should I take online AP Classes?

I'm from a developing country and I'm an incoming senior planning to apply at NYU. (And maybe even Ivies!) I come from a competitive high school and I really really really want to go study abroad. Anyway, only the international schools offer AP classes so I'd like to take them online. But $350 per... show more I'm from a developing country and I'm an incoming senior planning to apply at NYU. (And maybe even Ivies!) I come from a competitive high school and I really really really want to go study abroad. Anyway, only the international schools offer AP classes so I'd like to take them online. But $350 per course may be too much so I'm still looking for cheaper alternatives. As of the moment, I am considering SlaighterLine since it is offering the cheapest I have seen so far. But they're only offering 5 AP courses so I'm still looking for more courses to take. (If possible!) I'd need to know where to take cheap online AP classes. Also, the exams are in May but applications are on February so is it still worth it? Will it still help with my application? And can I still take online AP classes when I'm in college? Please see explanation below.

We don't follow the K-12 program so I'm 15 years old right now. Some universities abroad actually require students to take about two years of college here before applying to the universities there but some schools I'm applying to (ex. Yale) can only accept freshmen enrollees if they took less than 2 years of college at another university. (I'm still applying next year just in case.) Help me, please?

If you don't want to reread everything I wrote, here is the summary of my questions:
- Do you think it's worth it to start taking AP classes during senior year?
- What are the cheapest online educational websites that offer AP classes? I know of SlaighterLine.
- I may re-apply to the universities in my second year of college so can I still take AP classes during my freshman and sophomore year?
- My country doesn't follow the K-12 program and some universities require students from my country to study college here for 2 years before taking college there but those which I'm applying to only accept those who took less than two years for their freshmen class. What do I do?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)
Update: Also, I'm just starting to take it right now during my senior year so I'm not sure it'll reflect on my application. My country only offer IB for those in international schools. I'm coming from my country's pioneer science high school but I'll be transferring to a private school for my senior... show more Also, I'm just starting to take it right now during my senior year so I'm not sure it'll reflect on my application. My country only offer IB for those in international schools. I'm coming from my country's pioneer science high school but I'll be transferring to a private school for my senior year.

Thank you very much! Please know it's greatly appreciated and I hope you have a wonderful day. :)