Need help writing and planning out my story?

my story is about a couple of high students in a school online learn how to get to know each other by use a ancient Greek technique called oneirology (Dream) union . the technique lets one individual set out an adventure in their head and fall in to a deep sleep going through that adventure. Then the technique... show more my story is about a couple of high students in a school online learn how to get to know each other by use a ancient Greek technique called oneirology (Dream) union . the technique lets one individual set out an adventure in their head and fall in to a deep sleep going through that adventure. Then the technique allows other people or friends to fall into a deep fall and join him in this adventure , But they have to be careful what ever they do or say to something or someone can and will probably effect them later in the adventure.
oh ya these students are not in the same state and some are not in the same country