Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 years ago

Can you pay the monthly subscription of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn using PSN card?

So I just pre-ordered Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for PS3. I'm wondering if I can pay the monthly fee of about $15 a month using PSN cards. I'm only 17 so I can't really pay any other way. Any help would be appreciated!!

• Icon
    Favorite Answer

You should be able to. With DC Universe Online (the other paid MMO on PS3) you buy your membership through the PSN (and thus with a PSN card if you so choose). So at the very least there is some precedence. However the original version of the game (and this one as well) uses a few third party payment programs, so I don't know if you will be forced to use that for the PS3 membership. One good thing about those services it that you can use this fake online currency to pay for your membership and you can buy that fake online currency with a PayPal account. So it is possible through PayPal to pay, but also just explaining to your parent how the service works you might be able to get them to put their credit card on the account.

Final Fantasy Realm Reborn Subscription

Final Fantasy 14 Subscription Fee

you and me both pal but i guess we have to wait till E3. if they announced you can pay with psn cards that be sweet!! if not well we can use ultimate game cards which can be use to buy crystals.with crystals you can pay the monthly subscription fee.