Raymond asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

Taylor Allan Elite Guard Training Scam or not ?

Does anybody have this program ? Can I trust him when I buy it ?

Favorite Answer

No it's not.

My son has gone through a couple of programs with great results. You will get a nicely detailed workout plan as well as videos that show the drills.

I've watched some of the videos with my son from the other programs and some of the extra videos do a nice job of explaining why things are structured like they are as well as a lot of little tips and tricks to make you a better player. Some of them physical, some of them mental.

Good stuff.

A scam yes taylor allen just wants your money. He will sell you a program then not answer your emails and then take your access away from the content. Do not trust this man.

The content is good, but just discovered that I have been getting auto drafted about $18 a month since my purchase. I never authorized this and they will not answer my emails. I am about to demand a refund of the program, but seriously doubt they will respond to that either...be careful with this company....

• Same deal here - I'm being auto-billed $20 since signing up and not getting any responses. Going through the BBB ...

Dude...trust me you won't regret it. It DOES WORK, greatly. It's most definitely not a scam! You'll get sooo much better trust me.

Source(s): I have EGT.