Running on 8 hours of sleep total over the last 3 going on 4 days, whats wrong with me?

Ive had insomnia for years, but never quite this bad. So the the night before last I got about 5 hours of sleep (kindof normalish for me) the night before that I only slept about 3 hours (more abnormal, but not necesserily unheard of for me) and last night I didnt go to sleep at al. Its usually about now that I... show more Ive had insomnia for years, but never quite this bad.

So the the night before last I got about 5 hours of sleep (kindof normalish for me) the night before that I only slept about 3 hours (more abnormal, but not necesserily unheard of for me) and last night I didnt go to sleep at al. Its usually about now that I would be passed out on the couch in front of futurama dead asleep for the next 8 to 10 hours but I cant even bring myself to shut my eyes, how is this possible?

I am under a lot of stress and rather depressed right now from all different angles (severe family drama, friend and relationship and work stress all exploding simultaniously on a massive scale) so I would almost expect some kind of sleep deprivation to ensue, but why is it so damn bad!

the strangest part is that im not even all that tired, ussually I would be floating through everything I do on a pillow of grey emotion and introvenious thought, but im not, I feel like normal.

Any thoughts, I was mostly just blowing off a little steam, but some input would still be appreciated