What is a good FPS game like Bioshock for the PS3?

A game where you get to have a close-combat melee weapons and guns, and it has a horror theme to it.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

dead space (TPS)

fear

fallout 3

fallout new vegas

metro : last light

• 7 years ago

Killzone has an interesting up close melee kills :l

Metro Last Light

Wolfenstien

Dead Space and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition,6, Revelations, Racoon City are 3rd person " over the shoulder" but do have horror elements int htem

• 7 years ago

Siren Blood Curse

Borderlands

Dead Island

Dead Rising

Alice: Madness Returns

Clive Barker's Jericho

Edit: BTW, not all 1st person JSYK.

oh n these...

Hitman Absolution (no horror theme)

Syndicate (not really what u asked for but the guns are awesome n then there is the melee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzThylF2BnI

Youtube thumbnail

)

• 7 years ago

I suggest far cry three simply because it has great close up attacks with the option to attack from multiple areas( like from above and below, etc). I know its not horror but its one of my favorite fps games.

If you want a horror game I suggest wolfeinstein, either bioshock one or two, broderlands one or two, fear one or two, and possible even amnesia games since those especially scare me

Source(s): My experience and possible google...:)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I think Resistance fits that, it's a popular sci-fi horror game exclusive for the PS3. You can also try Killzone

• 7 years ago

dishonered,Battlefield 3,Borderlands 2,call of duty black ops 2,call of duty modern warfare 3,Resistance 3 and the best of all killzone 3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.