Have you tried Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford?

Just curious if it is as good as it says it is? =)

Favorite Answer

Cindy is 16 years younger than me, she hardly has wrinkles to begin with and she's selling face creams for wrinkles? She's been programmed to take care of herself, she's a million dollar model, of course why not! The industry is a billion dollar business, she's a celebrity because she can!

If I bottle all my tips & suggestions and charge people $45 each, do you think people would buy them? Of course not! I'm a nobody! But you get them all FREE ON YA.

Number 1 rule to prevent wrinkles starts when you're young, avoid the sun, avoid too much soaking in water, and you won't dry up and get wrinkles like raisins. You can't plump grapes back to raisins, once they're wrinkled, NO MATTER who made them, how much you applied them to your skin/face, where they're made, the damage is done, and it's all propaganda after that. It is a big business, after all.

Beauty comes from your good genes, and good beauty care from day one, plus 3-5 servings of fresh fruits & vegetables NOT made by man or woman like Cindy Crawford or supplements from GNC. Pale skins wrinkle faster than darker skins that are protected by increased amounts of pigment and lipids. The skin starts aging when the cells die off faster than the body can replace them. Sickness, stress, anxiety and depression also add to the aging of the skin.Your hair may be the fastest-growing tissue in the body but, unlike the skin, it cannot repair itself. That is why getting the right balance of vitamins and proteins is imperative.

Don't expect to look like you've stepped out of a magazine or TV commercial the day after you've changed your diet. It is likely to take at least three months before you actually see tangible results.

Source(s): 5 decades of great skin care savvy. Been giving advice for 13 years.

Please tell me, how many country are selling this products