Why do guys find women's breasts so attractive?

What is so attractive about female breasts? It confuses me, because literally they're only 2 lumps of fatty tissue, milk sac-type things and nipples, you know? What is so 'sexy' about THAT?!

I mean, I know guys say they "like boobs because they don't have them," but they do, it's just in a smaller scale. The only reason girls' breasts are so much bigger is to breastfeed babies. A girl's breasts are seriously two lumps of fat used to milk screaming little creatures. Why is that considered hot by men?

• Tina
    Favorite Answer

Because men key in on those secondary sexual features that differentiate us from them. Breasts are a major one because they are up there and in their face. Also in the US boobs are kept covered 99% of the time when a girl leaves the house so the mystery just adds to the attraction. European guys aren't near so wrapped up in boobs and American guys are. If they were then all the beaches in Europe wouldn't be topless. The fact that they are should tell you something.

1

Source(s): Boost Your Bust Naturally - http://BoostYourBust.siopu.com/?pDzf

If  you're searching for attraction techniques that get you intercourse, or practices to pick up women and develop a connection together, Joshua Pellicer covers all of it in the Badass eBook, a book for all your people, a guide that you will think it is here  https://tr.im/5YGXY .

There are lots of points in The Tao of Badass that you can use to be a lot more successful with girls nevertheless the accomplishment of those methods will simply rely on if you are ready to accept that disappointment and rejection comes with the method of understanding the complexities of the dating game.

Tao of Badass is a guide from where every person can learn something.

Basically, if you have actually been thinking about using hypnosis to be able to control the results of conversations to your benefit, then you'll possibly have a pastime in what's being taught in Black Ops Hypnosis, an on the web plan you will find here https://tr.im/8JRVx .

The program, Black Ops Hypnosis consists in 3 main patterns. The practices from Black Ops Hypnosis are very sensible and perform very well in reality.

Black Ops Hypnosis is among typically the most popular covert and conversational hypnosis services and products and it has sold properly into the a large number of copies worldwide.

Like Bonita said...and that's not all...Virtually every female body parts is, esp reproductive parts. Why? Because the males who didn't find them attractive, would not be driven to reproduce and would die off hundred of thousands years ago.

It's the same thing that females find certain secondary sexual characteristic of male as "hot".

From a philosophical perspective, it's called "opposite" attracction.

You tell me. It seems to be considered 'hot' by A LOT of women too. It just seems like you've refused to ride the trend or something.

" I know guys say they 'like boobs because they don't have them,'"

- I've never heard guys say this, I'm sure you're confusing guys and girls here. I've only ever heard girls say this line. I say this because we can't really word it out. You can't describe heterosexuality to a female.

If you're familiar with hypnosis, then you've no doubt heard of Master Hypnotist Steve G. Jones. His book, "Ultimate Conversational Hypnosis" has been voted as the best hypnosis course ever made. The book is also available in electronic format at: http://www.hypnosistocontrol.net

If you want to get an edge in everyday communication and lead other people towards your goals this is a must read.

for me I don't care if they're real or face. If they are fake, I like them to fit the woman's body. I know I would make a shitty plastic surgeon because I would refuse to put them in some ladies with the size they want.

Evolution. It's in the interest of the species for males to find female body parts sexually attractive so they'll be encouraged to mate with females and produce offspring thus propogating the species. As a secondary sexual characteristic, the size and shape of female breasts helps identify the sex of the female as distinct from the male so that the male will prefer to mate with her.

It's just a guy thing. You could ask, why don't guys find goitres attractive?