Repost: Rate my dream Payback match card?

John Cena (c) v. Ryback [60 minute Iron Man match, no DQ or count out]

Dolph Ziggler (c) v. Alberto Del Rio

Wade Barrett (c) v. Chris Jericho v. Fandango

Rollins & Reigns (c) v. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan

Dean Ambrose (c) v. Big E. Langston

CM Punk v. Curtis Axel [Punk gets a babyface turn, sort of like Del Rio's]

Bray Wyatt v. The Miz

Rate each match individually, and choose a winner.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

1. WWE Championship Match: An Iron Man Match

Winner: Ryback 7/10 (If Cena loses the title and there was some tables, chairs and trash cans thrown into the match would make it all the better)

2. World Heavyweight Championship Match: Singles Match

Winner: Ziggler 8/10 (But Ziggler has to cheat to win, just to make it more interesting)

3. Intercontinental Championship Match: Singles Match

Winner: Barrett 3/10 (Jericho and Fandango should not be both facing someone for a title, I just want the Fandango/ Jericho feud to be over, I'm done with that feud and personally do not want to see it continued)

4. Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Match

Winner: Rollin's and Reigns (I don't have a rating for this because I did not know two of the men in the Wyatt Family were named Luke Harper and Erick Rowan and also because that they have not debuted on Raw or Smackdown so I do not see it at all possible for a match, maybe for next pay-per-view, but it just doesn't fit right now)

5. United States Championship: Singles Match

Winner Ambrose 6 or 7/ 10 (My only condition is that if this match did happen Langston could NOT be the NXT Champion, because I don't find it right that he would be the champion on NXT when he has a pay-per-view match)

6. Singles Match

Winner: Axel 6/10 (Not a good match for Payback, maybe the next pay-per-view, since Punk has to come back in order to turn face, but if Punk does turn face, by all means it would be a perfect, perfect match idea)

7. Singles Match

Winner: Wyatt 4/10 (I would not be interested in this match since Wyatt has not debuted yet and it wouldn't seem likely that Bray Wyatt would start a feud with The Miz)

For the most part I do either agree or see the angle for the match, although I think considering the pay-per-view is called Payback there should be more stipulation matches since 5/7 of them are singles matches and there are not stipulations, it seems like the pay-per-view would not live up to its name. Just an idea there, the matches would be much more settled with some sort of Stipulation. They'd all be interesting matches, but I'm not sure all of them would be perfect for a pay-per-view.

• Steve
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

John Cena (c) v. Ryback [60 minute Iron Man match, no DQ or count out]

WINNER: RYBACK 0/10 (an entire hour of Cena?)

Dolph Ziggler (c) v. Alberto Del Rio

WINNER: ZIGGLER 8.5/10

Wade Barrett (c) v. Chris Jericho v. Fandango

WINNER: Y2J 6/10

Rollins & Reigns (c) v. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan

WINNERS: THE SHIELD 3/10

Dean Ambrose (c) v. Big E. Langston

WINNER: LANGSTON 6/10

CM Punk v. Curtis Axel [Punk gets a babyface turn, sort of like Del Rio's]

WINNER: HENNIG (by cheating) 6/10

Bray Wyatt v. The Miz

WINNER: WYATT 4/10

Overall 5/10

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

John Cena v Ryback Iron Man Match, 8/10, Cena wins, still champ.

Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio, 7/10, Ziggler retains.

Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho vs Fandango, 7.5/10,Chris Jericho wins, new IC Champion

Rollins and Reigns vs Luke Harper and Erick Rowan 7/10, Rollins and Reigns retain. (I am thinking realistically, but I so want the Wyatt family to win, lol)

Dean Ambrose vs Big E, 6/10, Dean Retains.

CM Punk vs Curtis Axel, 9/10, CM Punk wins.

Bray Wyatt vs The Miz, 7/10, Bray Wyatt wins.

Source(s): Opinion
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.