Fidelity Investments?

I got a letter in the mail from Fidelity Investments through my job and I was wondering are they a good company to do business with

Favorite Answer

I'm with "common Sense"

Fidelity enjoys a well earned reputation, they are considered by investors to be one of the better firms, for trading you can do better

Source(s): from the street

Fidelity Investments is a very good broker worth consideration from Investors. If you're a trader.. you can do better. Most Fidelity Mutual Funds are mediocre... but you'd have access to other fund companies, ETF's and stocks. Fidelity, in their class, are at the top end of the spectrum.

I don't know what you need... so that's as far as I can go.

• Joe P

I have found Fidelity brokerage to be very good. I especially like their Active Trader Pro. They continually work to improve the site, actually a bit more than I wish they would. On several occasions when I called in for some help or service, I found good people glad to help.

Constancy may be very respectable (as any significant organization can be). I used to preserve my 401K there, however moved it when I modified jobs. They're fine. I can't let you know something about your fund tho. Even though it seems to be a existence-cycle kind fund, and also you count on to retire someplace round 2030-ish. These dollars seem pretty excellent for folks who don't wish to preserve up on individual dollars. My 401k corporation, John Hancock, also has those. They have been simply added to our plan last month. I'm sticking with identifying my possess tho. I think i will be able to perform a little higher.