Question about shaving.........?

Ok, so when you shave down below do you prefer to keep it bare and smooth, or in designs, or what? What do you think about keeping it bare vs. making it a landing strip?

• Frank
    Favorite Answer

Shave it all completely off. It's what my girlfriend and I found attractive on both of us.

Source(s): personal experience

I think it depends on the person and why the girl is doing it.

Personally, I prefer to keep it neat. Shave the bikini line and then trim the hair with scrissor so its barely there, once or twice a week and then keep the rashes and bums away with an after shaving gel from the pharmacy. Thats enough for me.

I don't care much about brazilians or designs because I don't dress up or make my body pretty for "somebody else" because I hate grooming maintaince and only do enough grooming to keep it neat.

But I can add, I know a lot of men and women like to keep it completly shaven, but personally, I hate it.:

1) You will look like a little girl

2) It's not hygienic in long time periods because you can get easily germs or infection that way. (ever got infection that hurt so badly that you need to buy special treatments like pharmacy gels, for it? -_-'). Sure it might feel better when doing stuff with a partner, but personally I think health is more imporant.

But everyone is different, whatever float your boat and you feel comfortable with it. It's your body, nobody should have the "right" to decide what you are doing with it!

Source(s): Personal Opinions

alex is right!

I sport a crown just below the belly button becuz Im the freakin KING!

take some electric clippers and get creative, nothing like messing around. sometimes u shave hair completely off in areas and others u give it a certain height in terms of hair and then others are even higher. it gives almost a shadow 3-D effect. they look pretty cool but if u cant draw then that sucks.

I'm against bare. makes a girl seem pre-puberty. A guy wants to be with a grown woman, not a kid. Strips are alright, in the end anything but bare is my opinion

I prefer to keep it bare and smooth; not any design.

If no one is getting in your pants, then keep it as you prefer. If someone is, then I would go with bare. It is definitely much more clean and easier to deal with. Landing strip = creepy.

Source(s): my brain.

No no no no no no 0.0 no designs no no no that's just uh creepy? When a guy looks down there he's gonna think some weird things but if its bare way better guys find bare and smooth a big turn on

Source(s): Idk

It all depends on what you want. I think shaving it all off it most attractive because hair "down there" just gets in the way of a lot of things. Either way it's gonna itch like hell when it grows back. I'd prefer waxing instead.

• i suppose it all depends on who's gonna see it. i personally would keep is bare because its more comfortable and their are no worries that hair will be shown if you go swimming but in the end its your decision and its all on how you feel.

A lot of times people design it because they want to express creativity in a way that is not necessarily permanent.

but whatever you choose to do is your decision no one else's.

• Rose

Bare and smooth...designs don't make sense to me and just seem silly...I've always had it bare and am happy with that! But hey, whatever works for you, we're all different! =]

I prefer bare. I hate landing strips ect..

Bare!