Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

請求翻譯一篇文章

請大大幫忙翻譯成英文

一、前言

這是一個關於人們內心的故事,基於阿瑪斯的坑洞理論,我認為在這個世界上的我們每個人的心裡都有一個大洞,隱藏在裡面的是,彼此交錯纏繞的樹枝所形成的一片錯綜複雜的森林,包覆且綑綁著我們的內心,但往往我們都會逃避掉這個事實。藉由這次的主題,從靈感的發想與轉換,到最後的製作完成,整個過程將一同來探討並且正視我們內心的坑洞,因為,當我們認清這件事時,我們也就已經痊癒一半了。

二、創作背景與動機

人類不是完整的,我一直是這麼認為的。

我們有洞,我們每個人的心裡都有一個洞,可以擁有很多祕密,更可以挖得很深很深。有人說 ,孤獨有很多種,最深的那幾種孤獨是說不出來的。而我認為,我們所有最深最陰暗的東西,都隱藏在我們心裡的那個洞裡,我們把所有我們不願意讓別人看見的,覆蓋著一層又一層美好虛假的包裝,然後放任它獨自化膿、甚至潰爛。

從我們潛意識裡生長出來的是自我防備的觸手,它就像是把雙刃劍,對外抵禦著我們不想面對的世界,而內則在我們的心洞裡,生長成一片茂密複雜的叢林,沒有人進得去,也沒有人出的來。如同自己的血脈一般,不斷地延伸、交錯、纏繞且綑綁我們內心最深的寂寞。

「心洞」,如果換個角度想,它也可以是「心動」,像是某種暗示,告訴著我們內心的空洞是有脈動的,與我們身體達到某種的頻率上的和諧,用說不出話的方式,相互呼應吶喊著,孕育著我們的瘡疤、毒瘤。

當我們認清這些事實,並且明白這不是深怕沒有人知道這個被埋葬的傷口,將它赤裸裸地攤在陽光下並不是為了要什麼救贖,不需要痊癒也沒關係,就讓那道傷痕一直在那裡也可以。是的,那只是種陳述,避免被遺忘的陳述,證明我們存在的陳述。

2 Answers

Rating
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I. ForewordThis is a story about people, hole theory based on amasi, I think each of us in this world, there is a big hole in my heart, is on the inside, the branches intersect winding formed by a complex of forest, clad and bundled inside of us, but often we can escape that fact. Through this theme, from inspiration and transformation, and finally finished, the whole process will work together to explore and look us straight in the hole, because, when we understand more about this, and we have also recovered half a.

II. creative background and motivation

Humans are not complete, I always think so.

We have holes, and each of us had a hole, you can have many secrets, but also had to dig very deep, very deep. It has been said that alone there are many, most of it alone is like nothing. And I think all our deepest darkest things, were hiding in the cave of our hearts, we put everything we do not want anybody to see, is covered by a layer and a layer of bright fake packaging, and then let it fester, even fester on your own.  From our subconscious self defense was grown within reach, it is like a double-edged sword, foreign against a world that we don't want to face, and in our heart cave, grow into a dense jungle of complex, no one had to go to, no one out. Like your own flesh, constantly extending, jagged, winding and binding our hearts most deeply lonely.  "Mind holes", from another angle, it can also be a "heart", as is some kind of hint, tell us empty inside is a pulsating, and we hit a certain frequency of the harmony of the body, words not used, shouts echoing each other, pregnant with our cheap shots, cancer.

When we understand these facts, and understand that this is not a fear that no one will know the wounds of being buried, naked spread in the Sun not to salvation, don't need a cure and that's okay, that SCAR will remain there too. Yes, it is just a statement, not forgotten statements, proof of our statement.

• 蕙安
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

這麼一大篇,很難得到好答案,若這份文件事關重大,建議您付費請坊間翻譯公司協助您較為妥當。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.