My ACF is bloated, what can I do for him?

I researched what I could find on the net. The advice I found was to treat with salt and Maroxy. Opinions about salt were mixed, so I just used a small amount (1 T for 15 gallons +/-). I thought Maroxy was an odd choice, as it's for bacterial infections. However, I tried it. I just administered the 5th daily... show more I researched what I could find on the net. The advice I found was to treat with salt and Maroxy. Opinions about salt were mixed, so I just used a small amount (1 T for 15 gallons +/-). I thought Maroxy was an odd choice, as it's for bacterial infections. However, I tried it. I just administered the 5th daily dose, and he looks absolutely no better, possibly worse. Should I try Maracyn 2, medicated food, what? There are no aquatic frog veterinarians or experts anywhere near my area, so I'm on my own here. I know a lot about fish, but little about frogs. I knew nothing about them when he came along, and have attempted to educate myself about how to properly care for him, but information about them seems to be scarce!
I have him in a half-filled 30 gallon tank, so he doesn't have to go too far to breathe. He has no tank-mates, as he tried to eat my Cories, of course! I have a box filter in his tank since I learned they hate vibrations. I do not have a heater, our household temperature is typically around 75° F. I have had him for 2 years, and had no problems until recently.
I will appreciate any help. I don't want him to die, but don't want him to suffer, either. I'm at a loss where to go from here. Any serious suggestions? Hoping to hear from my fellow TCs who may have some experience with ACFs. Thanks in advance!