can you hire professional cleaning services for really filthy house ?

heres the thing. im moving back home this year to save money. Im dirt broke. but this house if FILTHY and i cannot live here in these conditions

it's not messy, but there is dirt, dust, and in some places mold collected because it is not cleaned enough or cleaned properly. my mother has 4 cats and sometimes they pee/puke in random places. my stepfather smokes inside for hours straight and it leaves a horrible horrible stench

i would take on the project to disinfect this place on my own, but i dont want to deal with the chemicals and dirt. i dont mind paying for it if i can come up with the money, i just dont know if professional cleaning services deal with really filthy places or do light cleaning? does anyone have information about this ?

my room is upstairs so i plan on blocking the cats from going up there and keeping my door shut and not spending a lot of time in other parts of the house, so is the smoke/filth going to effect my health? when i lived here a year ago i had really bad allergies and such because i didnt see how wrong everything was until i moved out. i tried disinfecting my room today before i move my furniture back in tom, but i spent about 3 hrs doing that, i didnt have all the right cleaning products and its still not done.

@wise one: how do I tell them that's it's not basic dusting/etc, it needs DEEP deep deep cleaning, odor removal, sanitation

also the basement is a whole nother problem. its literally like a gigantic litter box for the cats, and i dont even know if thats something they could do ?

Favorite Answer

Personal cleaning services will clean homes, including your parent's home. Trust me, the pros deal with many degrees of homes that aren't very clean. I'm concerned about your allergies & I know that you are as well. Cat dander, alone, can permeate the entire house, because no home is airtight. The cat urine is horrible to breathe 24/7. There's a great product you/your parents can buy, that will eliminate cat urine odors. It's called "SCOE 10X." Check it out online. If you have a pet store in your area, they may carry it as well. It's the product that Jackson Galaxy recommends cat guardians to use. He can be seen on the show "My Cat From He--" which is on the Animal Planet, on Saturday night. The new shows are on at 9:00 p.m. People swear by the SCOE10X.

Since you have allergies to some cleaning products, may I suggest that you personally use Murphy's Oil Soap when cleaning? It's got a veggie base & is easy on the lungs & the hands. Not only that, but it makes the house smell so good. Many church custodians, clean the pews, etc. with MOS. It comes in a convenient spray bottle or in a regular bottle that has to be added to hot water. The dollar stores carry it cheaper than most stores.

Good luck!

The smoke alone is one of the worst things for people with allergies & other respiratory problems. Call around & find a cleaning pro who will do a thorough job, without charging you a ton of money. Explain the condition of the house, worry areas, etc. Ask what cleaning products they use, so you'll know ahead of time, in case you're allergic to any of them. Your best bet is to purchase a small, portable air purifier & run it as much as possible. It'll filter the air & allow you to breathe easier. Walmart, KMart, Big Lots, etc. carry them. Good luck!!!

I do think you can hire a professional cleaning service but it will be very expensive since it is filthy and cat hairs. it will depend on how much you want them to clean. The only way you will know Is to call some services and check on their cost fees and if they tackle heavy duty dirty houses.

Your step father smokes all day and the smoke lingers throughout the house including upstairs too..

If you have allergies You will have a big challenge to keep that smell from your room even if you clean every thing. Maybe you can make your room sound proof and install an air purifier but as long as your father keeps chain smoking it will always be every where.

Best of luck to you

You sure can. There'll always be a cleaning company that will take the job no matter how challenging it may be. Of course, expect that they'll charge higher if there's really a lot of work that's going to be put into it. (You can visit proevolutioncleaning.com.au for residential cleaning in Melbourne.)

The odor removal process is a simple process that we provide and it brings forth many long lasting results. Rather than having to determine how to perform the odor removal process yourself, Basically, if you wish to remove an odor from your workplace or home, the answer is to use ozone treatment. Ozone cannot be stored. It must be reconstituted on site safely by a trained operator and the room can be used within treatment.

I have dropped eating at restaurants that I even suspect of hiring illegals. I eat fresh fruit and vegetables from local growers who do not employ illegals. I boycott any stores etc.... that hire illegals. you contradicted yourself, you pay them competitive wages, but laughing all the way to the bank for your savings. Sad when people who claim to care for these illegals are the same ones who take advantage of them.

• laursaurus3 years agoReport

After a short drive you verified the location, the immigration status of the field workers, safety conditions, adherence to US labor laws, personally, right?
      This excuses wasted resources for you to indulge in locally-grown produce and how you re morally superior. Oh yes! Virtuous bully!

Yes you can. Call a cleaning service in your area and they will look at the areas to be cleaned and give you a price.

You can hire professional cleaning services for this task. Professional cleaners offer their services for cleaning. You can hire any local company which provide service in your area.

We do this sort of thing. Generally we are talking well over $1,000 for several people working 2-3 days.

yeah, i hired this guy TAL from http://www.emergencywatercleanup.com..

He can even negotiate with the price, 24/7 Available...