Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

How tall is a Snapple bottle?

I just measured my P e n i s with it and it is the same exact length of it. I would like to know the height of the bottle to see if i have a good size P e n i s.

Favorite Answer

5 inches....ouch.

Snapple Bottle Size

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How tall is a Snapple bottle?

Source(s): tall snapple bottle: https://tr.im/OqZ3c
  • Ruth

Snapple was founded by Hyman Golden, Arnold Greenberg and Leonard Marsh in Valley Stream, New York, on Long Island in 1972. The word "Snapple" was introduced in the early 1980s and is derived from a carbonated apple juice.[1] "In 1980, the company introduced a line of all-natural juices with the Snapple name, which came from one of its first products, a carbonated apple juice that had a "snappy apple taste." They first started with pure fruit drinks, and would not manufacture their first tea, lemon tea, until 1987.[2] Currently, there are four different types of Snapple: Tea (diet and regular), juice drinks, lemonade, and bottled water.New Snapple Snapple's brand slogan is "Made from the best stuff on Earth." Snapple was founded by Hyman Golden, Arnold Greenberg and Leonard Marsh in Valley Stream, New York, on Long Island in 1972. The word "Snapple" was introduced in the early 1980s and is derived from a carbonated apple juice.[1] "In 1980, the company introduced a line of all-natural juices with the Snapple name, which came from one of its first products, a carbonated apple juice that had a "snappy apple taste." They first started with pure fruit drinks, and would not manufacture their first tea, lemon tea, until 1987.[2] Currently, there are four different types of Snapple: Tea (diet and regular), juice drinks, lemonade, and bottled water. New Snapple I searched and search and the above information was all I could come up with ..they have no listing s of old drink names SORRY Snapple's brand slogan is "Made from the best stuff on Earth."