will Grand Theft Auto V come out on the Xbox One?

i have pre-ordered gta 5 for my box 360but i am defiantly getting the xbox one, obviously gta 5 would be better on the xbox one but is it coming out in it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, Grand Theft Auto V is coming out on the current-generation of consoles and not on The Xbox One or Playstation 4, Grand Theft Auto V will be the last Grand Theft Auto game for the current-generation of consoles and Grand Theft Auto VI (6) is going to come out on The Xbox One and Playstation 4, all the video trailers and screenshots of Grand Theft Auto V you've seen are all from current-generation of consoles, Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming out on the next-generation of consoles, Rockstar games said that they are making Grand Theft Auto V on the current-generation of consoles.

• Login to reply the answers
  • gleiss
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

No, this is introduced for the Xbox 360 and PS3 plus gamers have pre-ordered the two variations. the disguise even have those 2 platform tags. additionally, there is not any fact yet for destiny gen consoles. they choose the added time to added polish the interest and make advantageous followers are no longer disillusioned with an unfinished interest. and don't be ask your self whether they postpone the interest for the 2d time. one element for advantageous, this is rather easily worth the wait and that i somewhat have an entire interest released late than an incomplete interest released early.

• 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure it's on the Xbox 360- PS3

• 7 years ago

Of course they will lose lots of money if they don't decide to. I think they should of just wait til the Xbox one releases so they'll add more excitement for the new game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

No only on ps3 and 360

• 7 years ago

I doubt it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.