Why do people think Skrillex sucks?

I just stared listening to Skrillex for a few month. I usually listen to classic rock like pink floyd or jam bands like phish. I heard alex clare's close to you in a windows commercial and really liked the song (actually just that bass drop portion of the song) so I searched and searched to find out what it... show more I just stared listening to Skrillex for a few month. I usually listen to classic rock like pink floyd or jam bands like phish. I heard alex clare's close to you in a windows commercial and really liked the song (actually just that bass drop portion of the song) so I searched and searched to find out what it actually was. It turns out there is a genre called dubstep and started listening it. And recently found out Skrillex who was already pretty famous. Now I know Skrillex uses more of mid range pitch which is not really similar to old school dirty bass dubstep and I like the variety to it. However when I was searching for new artists online I always saw some hardcore dubheads hating on Skrillex with passion. I don't get all the hate. Since I'm a newbie could someone who involved with this kind of music longer explain why?
10 answers 10