Venus conjuct pluto in my 7th house? (both in 7th house birth chart)?

I have 2 planets in my 7th house in my birth chart, pluto and venus, they also conjunct, I know about them being in the 7th house, but not how they work in the same time. Can you please explain to me how this affects my love life?

sun-capricorn

moon- cancer

venus- sagittarius

juno-aries

mars-virgo

ascendant-taurus

Best Answer

The main effect on your love life is that you should never have children because there's a danger that the genes you carry for total gullibility and ignorance will be passed to your poor unfortunate children.

Anyone who believes in astrology is a gullible moron; anyone who cannot tell the difference between astrology (= bullshit) and astronomy (= science) is ignorant

• GeoffG

None of it affects your ;love life. Planets and stars have no effect on human behaviour.

You're asking this in the wrong category. You'll find "Horoscopes" under "Entertainment," while "Astronomy & Space" is under "Science & Mathematics." Yahoo!Answers knows that astrology is just an amusing pastime, not a science.

Astronomers are not fortune tellers. We predict real physical events in the real universe, not the imaginary effects of the planets on the inhabitants of a small planet in orbit around a yellow dwarf star.

Let me give you a bit of heart-felt advice. Please don't base important decisions in your life on astrology. Look at your options, and make your decision based on factual information and what feels right to you, not on the hocus-pocus that some charlatan dreams up based on the supposed positions of the planets.

Rather than wasting your time on old superstitions, let me suggest that you read the first link below, because it points out that not only is astrology wrong, but it is actually dangerous since it erodes our ability to think critically.

• Tracy

Time and place of birth

Wrong section girl. Please go and ask such questions in Astrology section. Astronomy section answer givers do not tolerate such nonsense questions.

Also, I love how Geoff keeps copy pasting the same answers everytime someone posts a question related to astrology. I should try the same.

• Paul

It doesn't affect you in the slightest unless of course you're gullible enough to believe what some astrologer tells you.

If you are that gullible you can repost your question under entertainment / horoscopes.

This is not the Fantasy/Astrology forum. Take your superstitions somewhere else.

.

Astrology is pure nonsense, nothing more.

You will quickly learn that astrology questions aren't welcome in science forums. This is Astronomy & Space, not astrology.

.

It doesn't affect your life at all. It's a scam.