Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 8 years ago

Anyone had drivers license suspended in TX?

How long did it take for you to get it reinstated after paying a fine and sending an sr22 form to the dps?

it's not about being stupid. you don't even know the entire situation, GROW UP if you can't say anthing nice at all don't say anything. I have lost my job over this when there is CLEARLY an error in the system my lawyer is working on resolving.

• Abby
    Favorite Answer

Here's what you are looking for. Don't worry about the rude answer that someone gave, I flagged it so he should lose 10 pts. ( unhelpful comments are a violation)

Reinstating a Driver License

For information on how to reinstate a driver license or to pay fees, individuals should visit License Eligibility.

Submit Compliance Documents

If an individual does not owe any fees, then compliance documents can be submitted by mail, fax or email. All documents submitted by email must be in PDF format. Individuals must include a copy of their suspension notice and write their name, date of birth and driver license number on all documents submitted so their driver record can be identified. Please allow 14 days for processing.

Mailing Address: Texas Department of Public Safety

Enforcement and Compliance Service

P.O. Box 4087

Austin, TX 78773-0320

Fax Number: 512-424-2848

Email: driver.improvement@dps.texas.gov

(Documents must be submitted in PDF format.)

Pay Fees and Submit Compliance Documents

Individuals who cannot pay their fees online can mail their payment with the required compliance documents to the address below. Individuals must include a copy of their suspension notice and write their name, date of birth and driver license number on all documents submitted so their driver record can be identified. Please allow 14 days for processing.

Central Cash Receiving

P.O. Box 15999

Austin, TX 78761-5999

I live in Texas and I know people that have had their license suspended and it could take 3 to 5 years to have it reinstated from the time of conviction but since this was an error caused by Texas and you're at no fault then this could be resolved within 90 days..

• ?

don't know, never been stupid enough to get my license suspended.