What does 'this is my design' mean?

Like i know what it means literally, but i see it being used all over Tumblr... like does it come from something specific? Or like a well known quote or something?

Favorite Answer

it's a phrase that has been popularised by the hit tv show Hannibal.It's what the main character Will Graham says whenever he uses his special ability to empathise with serial killers

I see several major flaws in intelligent design. The biggest of which being, "Where is the creator?" When one takes a closer look at the so-called design, it doesn't take long to realize that if we were designed, this designer was anything but intelligent. There are many flaws in the human eye, the human nervous system, vestigial organs, etc. that, if designed, would not be the way they are.

• ?

This Is My Design

• George

It means what is says. That this is my design. It could be that that's the design you like or it could the design you created.

• nora

It's from the television series 'Hannibal'.

from the amazing and epic character will graham and his badass catchphrase >:D