Certain demographics more attracted to or fascinated with redheads?

I'm 16 and have red hair (think Jessica Chastain) and I'm curious to the guys I seem to attract, but not always. For example, I get hit on or checked out by african american guys a lot. Also, I've met a lot of foreign people mostly from the middle east and they seem absolutely fascinated with my hair. I... show more I'm 16 and have red hair (think Jessica Chastain) and I'm curious to the guys I seem to attract, but not always. For example, I get hit on or checked out by african american guys a lot. Also, I've met a lot of foreign people mostly from the middle east and they seem absolutely fascinated with my hair. I also get a lot more compliments on how I look from people not of European (northern specifically) descent.
I've also noticed that my looks are more widely accepted and revered in bigger cities and with older people. By older I mean 20's to 30's, in addition to people who are actually older. The guys my age simply aren't interested in me, and I honestly think it's because I'm a redhead and there's so much stigma. However, I go into the city and my mom literally says she walks 20 ft behind me so she can count all the guys who heads turn or who check me out. ( I dont't like this, by the way) I dress a little older than 16 (not yoga pants lol) and most people think I'm 18 or 19 when they meet me, so it's not like they're pedophiles. I also don't wear anything revealing or do my makeup harshly or anything to make me stand out more than any other person. I also get complimented a lot more in the city, which I find weird because I live in a pretty big town to begin with.

People also seem to think that I'm absolutely gorgeous or absolutely ugly. No guys my age say much about me or even seem to notice me too much. A lot of kids my age even think I'm ugly. But on the otherhand, I am approached ATLEAST once a week by adults and told how beautiful and gorgeous I am. There seems to be no middle ground.

Do people, especially men, come to appreciate redheads more as they age or once the highschool stigma goes away? I've even noticed this with college age guys compared to highschool.
Are people in more metropolitan areas more willing to compliment or be fascinated with my hair because these areas are naturally more diverse?

Thanks!
Update: Sorry! Didn't mean for that to sound self- absorbed. But it's a fact that I thought was important to explaining this.