What model bike do you use to commute to work?

I'm looking to possibly start riding to work often, but don't want to use my RC51 as a daily type commuting bike. My daily round trip is 45 miles and it's just about all straight roads. I encounter a total of 10 traffic lights on my commute with 3 of them in 1 miles and the others decently spread... show more I'm looking to possibly start riding to work often, but don't want to use my RC51 as a daily type commuting bike. My daily round trip is 45 miles and it's just about all straight roads. I encounter a total of 10 traffic lights on my commute with 3 of them in 1 miles and the others decently spread out.
I'm 5'11" and 240 pounds. I'm not rookie rider.
I will only consider fuel injected bikes.
I've been thinking about the new CB500, a used naked SV650 ( > / = 2003), CBR250 (if they are EFI). I'm not looking for a sporty styled bike, but will consider the CBR250 since the price is low and i'm sure the ergos aren't as aggressive as my RC51.