I-821 TPS current status?

I entered USA legally, with visitor visa back in 2000. They offer TPS for all Salvadorians so I applied for it, I've been granted TPS every year since then. Now an extension has been granted but the I-821 form has change a little where they ask you "What's your Immigration Status", before I use to... show more I entered USA legally, with visitor visa back in 2000. They offer TPS for all Salvadorians so I applied for it, I've been granted TPS every year since then. Now an extension has been granted but the I-821 form has change a little where they ask you "What's your Immigration Status", before I use to type "TPS", but now you need to choose one from many options. The closest option will be EWI=Entry without Inspect, but not really the right one since I did enter legally & was inspected by customs. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.
Update: Thank you so much for you prompt response, but unfortunately "overstay" is not one of the options available. Any other ideas? thank you once more.