Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 7 years ago

I-821 TPS current status?

I entered USA legally, with visitor visa back in 2000. They offer TPS for all Salvadorians so I applied for it, I've been granted TPS every year since then. Now an extension has been granted but the I-821 form has change a little where they ask you "What's your Immigration Status", before I use to type "TPS", but now you need to choose one from many options. The closest option will be EWI=Entry without Inspect, but not really the right one since I did enter legally & was inspected by customs. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.


Thank you so much for you prompt response, but unfortunately "overstay" is not one of the options available. Any other ideas? thank you once more.

2 Answers

  • Ed
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Overstay visitor.

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    overstay would be suitable

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.