Can I bypass a sprinkler controller with a switch without hurting the controller?

I have a sprinkler controller that has a contactor on zone 7... I would like to also have the contactor that is still on the controller, able to turn on by a switch. Would this hurt the switching circuit by doing this?

• Will
    Favorite Answer

It will not hurt anything to add an additional switch to the circuit.

The fat Controller (extra formally reported as Sir Topham Hatt), is the top of the railway interior the Railway series of books written by utilising the Rev. W. V. Awdry. interior the 1st 2 books interior the series (the three Railway Engines and Thomas the Tank Engine) he's conventional via fact the fat Director. interior the 0.33 e book (James the purple Engine) he will become The fat Controller, via fact the railway has been nationalised. His finished call is revealed interior the foreword to the e book Henry the golf green Engine. uncertain related to the skinny one.