This Job is starting to make me wonder now.?

Okay so I sent my resume to a job and told them I had experience in that field,etc. so they told me if I want to apply for the position and have my application on file just come up there and get one. So I went up there and got a application, and before I sent the application back I sent them a email to make sure they really was hiring so to my surprise they already hired someone before I even went and got a application so im thinking to myself why they didn't just tell me that when I went and got the application. They could've of simply said yes we hire someone for the position already, but thanks for your interest. So hey I figure they want call me for a interview so I went on with my life then maybe a week in a half later after I sent my application back they sent me a rejection letter saying the position has been filled etc. I wasn't surprised so I was like hey stuff happen so maybe another a week in a half later they got the nerves to call me and schedule me for a interview, I was confused at this point because they just rejected me. So I went to the interview the interview lasted like 10 minutes not long at all, so after my interview the person that was interviewing me said the hiring manager should be contacting you for a second interview so asked how long that will be she said I don't know it should be soon. So I left the interview and a month has passed and haven't heard from the hiring manager yet so I was like hmmm. So I sent them a email out of curious and asked them I had a interview about a month ago and I suppose to hear back for a second interview and I haven't yet so I was just wondering has the position been filled. So I got a email back saying yes the position has been filled thanks for your interests,and the hiring manager was very impressed with your application and we will attach this email to your application. So I said forget it they just playing now so today they called me asked me can I come in for a interview Monday and she also mentioned that the job requires a lot of housekeeping why do they keep calling me if they really don't want me?

Favorite Answer

It sounds like they're keeping their hiring books alive. Some jobs have a lot of turnover in staff. You went along with everything so far, so you seem keen about it, just stick in there with it. If it pans out in the end you might have a job that you can walk away from, and go back to when other things dry up. They don't seem to worried about hiring etiquette, play along, it might be worth your time. Just don't hold high expectations. If you keep missing out then you might be just filling interview quota numbers. If it never pays off, when it would be ridiculous to pick anyone else, then consider the chances for success firmly closed.

initially in basic terms a man or woman with some severe close quarter wrestle practise can preserve against a man or woman with a gun. Your maximum secure guess is to furnish him what he needs and enable him be on his way via fact u will finally end up getting shot if u try to combat him. i became a correctional officer at a maximum protection reformatory and the inmates many times used knives in an altercation. If somebody pulls a knife on u ur in basic terms determination is to apply something to create distance between the two considered one of u. Use a mop or broom cope with, or perhaps a stool or chair. increasing your attain supplies u the income. he can't close that distance without being hit with despite ur retaining. at tha detention center I used an 18 inch baton which bigger my powerful struggling with selection. do not try to be rambo, if he needless to say has the top hand enable him take what he needs. be careful guy, human beings obtainable won't hesitate to take someones existence. The inmates I dealt with reported homicide like it became a common ingredient. desire this helped