Whats safer for an escort? incalls or outcalls?

So im trying escorting in a few days and my first friend that told me about it was saying do outcalls because its safer,but outcalls doesnt feel safe what so ever because it could be dangerous going to meet up with a stranger. My next friend that did it before was saying no do incalls have your clients come to... show more So im trying escorting in a few days and my first friend that told me about it was saying do outcalls because its safer,but outcalls doesnt feel safe what so ever because it could be dangerous going to meet up with a stranger.

My next friend that did it before was saying no do incalls have your clients come to you because you could ask whats there description so you could know whos coming to the door and your in your own environment so youll feel much safer and at ease, you could take a shower right after and you wont have to commute back and forth. Incalls sound more safer to me What do you guys think? Do LE do stings with incalls or outcalls or both? Or do they just do stings on the men?